NEWS AND GENERAL INFO
• Some of our clients are confused about how the boarding charges work. The charges begin the day you bring in your pet. It doesn't matter what time you bring them in, you are charged the full day. If you pick up your pet Monday through Friday before 1 P.M., or Saturday morning, you are not charged for that day. Pickups after 1 P.M. during the work week, Saturday afternoon, or Sunday pickups, you will be charged a full days board. During certain holidays our hours will vary, and special arrangements can be made to drop off or pick up your pet, but an after hours fee is charged to your bill.
• We are a small boarding facility with only two staff members. Sometimes we cannot always answer the phone during business hours, because we are busy taking care of the animals. If you call and get voice mail, please leave a message and we will return the call as soon as possible.
• The directions on MapQuest are now correct although it does list the road as Winding Kennels Lane on the map it brings up. If you live in Aiken, you need to take Silverbluff Road heading south towards 278 (away from Aiken), we are three miles past Richardson's Lake Road, on the right hand side. If you are coming from North Augusta, or Beech Island, take 278 to stop light at Petticoat Junction and take a left on Silverbluff Road, we are approximately three miles on the left hand side.
• Hope you enjoy the new Website, thanks to Allen at 1320 Web Services!!
• Any questions or comments, please feel free to call or email me .